lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Is there a better culture?

At the begining of last class the teacher ask us in wich culture we would like to be born in. I think this is a very interesting question because a think in order to wish to be a part of any culture you have to know it first, and in my case I haven't know many cultures so I can't decide weather i like one or another. What I can tell, from my experience, is that when you live in another country you begin to love more your own nation because you start to miss every little thing from your country an in that way, my experience of living abroad for 3 years make me realize that a love my country, that i love al the little things that makes us uniques, there for a love my culture and I wouldn't change for anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario